A special day requires a special place and at Armathwaite Hall Country House Hotel and Spa we understand this well. This striking 17th century former stately home, set in 400 acres of delightful grounds on the edge of Bassenthwaite Lake, in the beautiful English Lake District could not be any more special, whatever the season.
There are four approved rooms for Civil Ceremonies, offering flexibility when it comes to numbers from smaller gatherings to larger celebrations of up to 150 guests.
A choice of buffet or formal menu is offered for wedding breakfasts and the celebrations can continue into the evening in The Broad Water Suite offering state of the art sound system and lighting, dance floor and floor to ceiling retractable windows ideal for those balmy summer nights.
The Hall has 42 bedrooms of individual style, from luxurious Studio Suites with lake views to newly appointed Spa rooms featuring plasma T.V’s above the baths and individual garden patios.
The extensive grounds of the Hall offer amazing photo opportunities as well as country walks, cycle rides or visits to Trotters World of Animals Wildlife park.
For those who prefer relaxation to recreation, The Spa at Armathwaite Hall is the perfect opportunity to indulge. Free to hotel residents, the award winning Spa features a 16 metre infinity pool with indoor waterfall, thermal zone with hydrotherapy pool, sauna, aroma room and steam room, state of the art fitness suite and outside a large hot tub overlooking a landscaped garden. Upstairs there is a dance studio, 10 treatment rooms, a tranquillity room, manicure and pedicure area plus a private lounge.
After all the planning for the ‘big day’, you may need to turn your attention to having a bit of fun. Armathwaite Hall is the perfect place get away for a romantic hideaway, a relaxing pre-wedding spa break, or for a fabulous ‘Girls or Guys Day Out’ with a group of friends.
|Detail | FREE brochure|
|Civil Licence? Yes||Service capacity: Up to 150|
|Reception: Yes||Reception: Up to 150|
|Small weddings catered for? Yes||Church Nearby: Yes|
|Accommodation? Yes||Exclusive Use? Yes|
|Car Parking? Yes|
Venue type: Hotel, Historic, Unusual
Winter Wedding Offer 2013/2014
£7,500 for 100 guests (or £75 per person) Sunday through to Thursday
£8,500 for 100 guests (or £85 per person) Friday and Saturday
• Complimentary ceremony room hire • Glass of Mulled Wine, Winter Pimms or Bucks Fizz for your drinks reception • Complimentary room hire for wedding breakfast and evening reception • Your choice of three course wedding breakfast with coffee and mints choosing from menu A or B • Half a bottle of our house wine per guest • Glass of sparkling wine for the toast • A carved roast of your choice served with warm baps and seasonal salads for your evening reception • Use of our silver cake stand and knife • Complimentary Deluxe Bedroom for the Bride & Groom for the wedding night with bed & breakfast • Two complimentary Club bedrooms for the parents of the Bride and Groom, bed and breakfast
Based on a minimum of 60 guests, new bookings only, subject to availability.
Exclusive to November 2013 through to March 2014.
Spring and Summer Offer 2014
£85 per person Sunday through to Thursday
£95 per person Fridays and Saturdays
• Complimentary ceremony room hire
• Glass of Champagne or Kir Royale for your drinks reception
• Four course wedding breakfast (including starter, sorbet, main and dessert)
• Coffee & mints
• Half a bottle of our house wine per guest
• Glass of sparkling wine for the toast
• A stylish Barbeque or Hog Roast for your evening reception
• Use of our silver cake stand and knife
• Complimentary Feature bedroom for the Bride & Groom for the wedding night with bed & breakfast
• Two complimentary Club bedrooms for the parents of the Bride and Groom, bed & breakfast
• Free Make up trial for the Bride (subject to availability)
• A memento of your day
Exclusively from April 2014 to October 2014
Call us quoting ‘For Better For Worse’ to arrange a show round of the facilities and receive a glass of bubbly and canapés
email for details | Website | Free Brochure
Wedding Fayre at Armathwaite Hall
Fayre Date: Sunday 23rd February 2014
12.00pm to 4.00pm
An opportunity to view the exceptional facilities that makes Armathwaite Hall Country House Hotel and Spa one of the premiere wedding venues in Cumbria. A specially selected range of wedding experts from photographers to florists, cake decorators to stationary, bridal gowns to suit hire plus many more all on hand to help make your special day perfect.
This venue has been recommended by 7 suppliers: Beecham Photography , Black Isle Photography , Chris Freer Photography , Lucy's Inside Out Catering , Moonrise Lingerie , Shear Gold Wedding Cars , Sure to Surprise You
This entry has been viewed on 5215 occasions since 26th January 2011