Winding through idyllic Kentish parkland, the enchantment of Charlton Park really sets in as you draw up at the spectacular white Regency facade of the House itself. The grandeur and royal history of the Grade II* listed Mansion are wonderfully balanced with the warm family welcome you receive as we tailor your perfect day.
At Charlton Park your wedding is the exclusive, bespoke event you truly deserve; exceeding all expectations in our breathtaking vaulted Ballroom (100 for Civil Ceremony / 80 for Meal and/or Party), Drawing Room & Hall (80), or Marquee adorning picturesque lawns (350).
Summer weddings include quintessentially English outdoor games with croquet, badminton and table tennis, or enjoy our open log fires for a magical and intimate Winter celebration.
10 minutes from Canterbury, 30 minutes from the Medway towns, and only an hour from London, this is the secret location you must not miss.
- Free parking
- Use of bridal suite during day
- Complimentary outdoor games & drinks tent
- Bespoke Wedding day: Own supplier choices encouraged
- Wedding planning meetings included
- Exclusive use of venue & prior decorating days upon request
- Bar service from UK Mobile Bars or in-house Corkage.
Website | Email | View Brochure (pdf)