Set back from the tree-lined lanes of Kent, the Manor House at Chilston Park is a unique grade 1 listed property.
Over the years, it has been a home to eminent politicians, writers, Lords and Viscounts. Today it is a luxury hotel, just as you would imagine, set within 22 acres of rural parkland in the heart of the Garden of England.
But perhaps the most remarkable aspect of this luxury 4 red star hotel is the antiques and history that surround it. It has many interesting artefacts that date as far back as the 17th century manor house. Many of the 53 bedrooms feature original fireplaces, four-poster beds and antiquities.
Dating back to the 17th Century, Chilston Park does not just allow you to relax it actually encourages you to be totally self-indulgent. Today, with its lake surrounded by 22 acres of private grounds, luxurious furnishings, open fires and candlelight; it remains a stunning backdrop for those very important occasions.
Every wedding is uniquely special and we believe your day should reflect this.
Our team of professional co-ordinators will help take care of arrangements and make the whole process seamless. Let us advise on everything from flowers to arrival by helicopter
and on the day itself, our experienced team will be there to make sure the only 'hitch' is the one you have planned.
There is more to Chilston Park than elegant surroundings. Plan a wedding with us and you will enjoy the following:
- Wedding menu prepared by our award winning chefs
- Use of our grounds and gardens for your photographs
- Dedicated member of our team to help with preparations for your special day
- Complimentary upgraded bedroom for the wedding couple (minimum numbers apply)
- Red carpet welcome on arrival
- Complimentary tasting meal for two
- And if you choose, our Event Manager to act as toastmaster throughout the day.
Part of the Hand Picked Hotels collection
Website | Email | View Brochure (pdf)