The Old Rectory
Built around 1837 The Old Rectory is a beautiful Manor House with excellent photographic opportunities both inside the main house and outside in our three acres of evergreen gardens.
Although recently converted to hotel accommodation and to cater for any type of function including civil wedding ceremonies, it still maintains a very homely feel. Having recently been extended and refurbished we can now formally cater for upto 150 people.
Set in exceptionally beautiful surroundings with well established landscaped gardens and a large sun trapped patio, The Rectory will only cater for one event at a any time, and is exclusive to our customers. With a 1/3 of a mile driveway from the main road leading to ample secure parking.
Website | Email | Request a Brochure